This here is the exciting and pulse pounding 550th blog post on Scoops Mental Propaganda!
So to celebrate this merriment, I hereby present a Top Ten List Of Blog Posts I Will Never Do!!
(And by the way, an old friend from school almost made a living out of making Top Ten Lists. Twas an interesting time!)
- Three Random Thoughts On Joanie Loves Chachi 2.2 Joanie’s Roommate
- How I Performed My Own Tonsillectomy.
- Why I Tapdance To Guns ‘N’ Roses
- Any review of anything Twilight related.
- Three Random Thoughts On Cheese. Wait, er, never mind.
- My days as Jim Carrey’s acting coach.
- A photo essay tribute to every blade of grass in my yard. Front yard only of course, can’t go too far overboard.
- My beat poetry I wrote back in the 1960’s. Publishing this muck of mine would just be cruel.
- The Green Lantern movie. A painful trainwreck that should have been shot, beaten, shot again, tasered, and blasted into space. Then we should get mean to this garbage.
- A haiku a day, but written backwards, and performed a cappella. All because I am artistic, or really because I am absolutely clueless as to how to do this.
That’s it for this time! Stay tuned for my 600th post hitting the interwebs sometime soon!
…is currently reading Black Beauty by Anna Sewell