May 1st is when the world changed. That was the immortal day when Marvel Comics and Joss Whedon’s Avengers: Age Of Ultron!
To properly celebrate this wonderful occasion, I have compiled my list of Fifty Random Thoughts On How Awesome Avengers Age of Ultron Is!! With SPOILERS!!!
So let’s begin shall we…
- Joss Whedon wrote and directed this amazing spectacle.
- Stan Lee does another awesome cameo.
- We start with the Avengers in action!
- Black Widow singing Hulk a lullaby.
- Iron Man and Thor comparing how incredibly cool their girlfriends are.
- Captain America lifting Thor’s hammer, but being nice and not.
- Agent Carter showing up for her dance with Captain America.
- Hawkeye having a hidden secret family.
- Hawkeye’s wife being waaaaay more observant than him.
- Black Widow being called Auntie Natalia.
- Iron Man’s ugly past coming back to haunt him once again.
- Natasha and Bruce almost getting together.
- The Vision doing all his Vision things.
- Hawkeye’s speech to Scarlet Witch about choices.
- That freaking amazing battle of the Avengers versus a gazillion Ultron’s.
- The new Avengers line-up.
- Klaw being created.
- Wakanda being shown.
- Iron Man having bots to clear away civilians from the battle.
- People hating the bots because they hate Tony Stark.
- Jarvis lives!
- Jocasta referenced.
- Nick Fury showing up.
- Nick Fury showing up again.
- Quicksilver pissing off Hawkeye
- Quicksilver saving Hawkeye.
- Ultron being evil and all sassy.
- The fight on the highway.
- Thor trash talking Ultron during their fight.
- Quicksilver trying to catch Thor’s hammer.
- Iron Man calling Ultron junior.
- War Machine showing up to help in the final battle.
- Falcon still looking for Bucky.
- The SHIELD Helicarrier!
- Infinity Gems referenced!
- The new Avengers compound.
- Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver realizing they are fighting on the wrong side.
- Hydra being cleaned up.
- Baron Strucker showing up.
- War Machine telling stories and proud of it.
- The dream sequences.
- The Vision maybe knowing the answer to life the universe and everything.
- Maria Hill being darn efficient.
- Captain America saying “Language.”
- Thor giving the wrong kind of pep talk to Banner.
- The Iron Man Hulk battle.
- Natasha and Bruce having a heart to heart.
- Scarlet Witch killing Ultron.
- Captain America, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver on a runaway train.
- The heroes fighting each other over the Vision.
- That we have two more movies of AMAZINGNESS to come.
And I do 51 instead. Because I am a rebel! I could go on and on and on and on, but you get the picture of how fantastic Avengers Age Of Ultron is.
…is currently reading Watership Down by Richard Adams